Saturday, September 1, 2012

Play Ball!

Baseball!
Hate watching it on TV talk about boring
But LOVE going to games!

Last night we went to Coca-Cola Park for a Lehigh Valley Iron Pigs game for my Cuz's B-day.
(His actual Bday was in July...better late than never!)
Awesome time with family and friends!
I love my family :)
We're all crazy...yes ALL...not just me

There's some good lookin' photos of my crazy family. 
See I told ya I'm not the only one :)
Oo! 
And there was a blue moon last night! 
Cool.

 
My littlest cuz got to throw one of the first pitch!
He is adorbs! 

Future NFL or MLB player right here!

9 innings and many beers later the Iron Pigs lost.
Poop.
But!
Just so happened there were fireworks after the game!




Confession: This pic is from a different iron pigs game :-o
But I couldn't just say there were fireworks without giving you a picture!
Moving on...

My legs hurt.
Like really.
Thursday I decided to do some at home crossfit.
Crossfit?!
Yes crossfit.
Wanted to see what everyone keeps talking about!
I did only 2 moves.
Thrusters and Burpees.
Threw in some jumping jacks or ski jumps in between.
Ouch.
Then stupid motivated me did 35 minutes on the elliptical followed by a mile run before the game yesterday!
Ouch.
But it's a good ouch! 
Def need to do some more strength training!

Today is full of relaxing :)
Slept in until 11.
Laziness FTW
Went out and got myself some coffee...
wait for it......


Duh nuh nuh nuhhhhhh! (It's a Zelda thing)
DD has pumpkin K-cups!!!!
Thank you September :)
This is what I'm currently doing...


Editing pictures and playing Runescape. An online game for us ultimate nerds :)
Yes. That is Andrew's computer hooked up to our 42" tv.
And yes I'm also on my laptop.

This blog IS called TalkNerdytomeBert :)

I've done this loads of time.
But I still cannot master the two-mouse-two-screen concept.
Why isn't the pointer moving!!


Time to do some more relaxing until heading to a birthday get together tonight!

P.S. Today's weather/mood of the day calls for some Zac Brown Band Pandora :)
Yesssss!

1 comment:

  1. dear bert

    it has been far too long since your last post.

    gm

    ReplyDelete