Monday, August 27, 2012

Gamer night!

Nerd Alert!
 
Today is the 20th Anniversary of Super Mario Kart!

(SNES)
Holy cow.
20 years already?
I remember playing this game when it first came out!
Omg sooo many good times with that game!

Naturally, Hubby and I HAD to play it :)
Um. Forgot how hard it was to steer in that game!

Soooo we switched to my other favorite Mario Kart :)




Ohhh yeah!
If only you could have been here.
Curses left and right.
Laughing until you cry.
Well only me haha

And now for something completely different.

Today I wore Purple.
Watch out I'm getting girly!

 
Ditto says "Hi Angel Violet!"  

I wore purple in memory of a beautiful baby girl named Violet.
She was taken too soon from her wonderful parents by SMA.

Please take the time and read her story!
Hopefully you can be tested to see if you are a carrier of this disease!




No comments:

Post a Comment