Sunday, August 26, 2012

The Color Run 2012


Who ran the WHOLE Happiest 5K on the planet?

I DID!

Sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
much fun!
I'd have to say this was one of the coolest things I have ever done. 
Hands down.
It was worth the 3:30am wake up call and 1 1/2 drive to NYC. Especially this sunrise:)
 
Everyone was so helpful, encouraging, colorful, and HAPPY!
I hope you can attend a color run at least once in your lifetime.
Did I mention how much fun it was? 
Just don't get a mouth full of that colored dust. 
It doesn't taste the greatest. 
But it does come out of your hair and off your skin pretty easy!
 I kinda wanted to leave some color on :) 

My teammates were so awesome!
They kept me going until I crossed that finish line! 
Almost there this awesome girl said "Hey! Remember that time you ran the whole 5K?"
That's exactly what I needed to cross the finish line :)
Words can't explain how accomplished I felt. I could have cried! 
I want to say thanks to everyone of my teammates for sticking with this slow-paced beginner runner
That meant so much to me :)


Amazing day with some amazing people.
Let's do it again next year!!
I want to get colored again!

No comments:

Post a Comment