Sunday, October 7, 2012

Back from the dead.

I'm a terrible terrible person.
I've kept you guys out of my boring life for over a month!
I'm truly sorry :(
During that month....not a lot happened.
Except.
I was persuaded to sign myself up for another race. But this time...
its a 10k!
Dun. Dun. Dunnnnn.
I can do it. It's just the matter of motivation. I'll share more about my training later on.

Ugh. But lately I can tell you that I have been exhausted.
Deprived of sleep.
Stressed out beyond belief. T
he bad moods overtake my good moods.
I need a vacation. We need a vacation. But that won't happen.
Any time soon anyway.
Here's why...

I started this blog during the summer. Summer, like school kids, is my time off. Fall and spring are filled with my "extracurricular" activities. Orchestra. Church choir. PV Choral Society. I love music. Love playing the violin. Love singing.
But man.
I. Am. Tired.

I can't "not" do them either. I don't want my fingers to go all rusty nor my voice go horse. But I do want time with my wonderful husband and friends and family. Not to mention have the energy to train for my next milestone race! I totally wish there were more hours in a day.

I have to tell you of some more recent happenings....
One of my "side jobs" is being a violinist for weddings.
It's awesome to be apart of someone's special day :)
The money isn't bad either ;)

Yesterday I was able to play with my lovely sister and cousin at a friends' wedding.
It was cold for an outside ceremony but we did great!
We also had our very own purse holder :-p
Tehe ;)

All in all it was a fun night! My legs are killing me!
Running 3 miles in the morning followed by a night of dancing...
Probably not the best idea for me.
Ha.

Gosh. I love us :)

Special shout out to this amazing runner on her Marathon Day! She is going to kick some booty!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment