Thursday, October 11, 2012

Running for dessert.

I'm finally feeling 100% better :)
I know you were sooo worried
No stomach bugs around here!

Training has been going great!
Wednesday was supposed to be CT day.
But since I failed to do the 3 miles on Tuesday, 
I ran a quick mile plus 30 min of elliptical!
Decided to push myself while on the treadmill and ran on an incline of 1.5
MAN!
That really DOES make a difference!
I was exhausted feeling a bit tired after that.

Wanna know the real reason I pushed myself?
I baked on Tuesday night. (Baking is awesome makes me feel better)
I made these amazing brownies.
Knock You Naked Brownies they're called.
How could you NOT make them!
 
That is not my picture, it's from The Pioneer Woman. She's amazing!
Mine weren't nearly as picturesque as hers.
Gooey. Just really really gooey!
You HAVE to make these.
They are amazing!
Did I mention they were amazing?
And delicious, scrum-diddly-umptious, you name it!
You're welcome in advance :)

Just a fair warning. They are definitely a PMSing/don't give a sh hoot what I eat today kind of brownie :)

Back to training.
Today. Despite feeling like a fatso wanting to curl up in a little ball and die, I got my butt up and to the gym BEFORE work.
Yes. Before.
Even I almost fainted at the sound of that :-p
And let me tell you.
It felt amazing!
3.3 miles in 38:00 minutes (with warm up & cool down)
I should do it more often!
Now I have my whole day free :)
I'll be baking more tonight!
Pumpkin Rice Krispy Treats for our Church's Bazaar this Saturday!
I will share more tomorrow!

That is all.


Brownies.

No comments:

Post a Comment