Sunday, July 29, 2012

Motivation

Motivation.
That's something that I've been slacking on majorly these past couple weeks.
Bottom line is...
I've been making too many excuses!
Shame on me :(
Stepped on the scale this morning...
Dun Dun dunnnnn
Gained back the 2 pounds I lose last week. Can't blame myself though! I ate everything that was bad for me the last month week. I have to get back on track! I just gotta!
I'm ok with my running game. I can always do better though right? 
Well this week things are going to change.

First things first.
Heading back to church today for the first time in over a month. I think I need a reminder that the Big Man Upstairs has already given me the will power, I just need the strength to find that will and use it!
Then it's back to the drawing board. The menu board that is!
Today instead of stuffing my face at my Mimi's, I'm going to sit down and plan dinner/lunch for this whole week. That's what I should be doing anyway. But now it's on. On like Donkey Kong.

2 comments:

  1. You and me both, Sissy. I ate so much junk this past week and made so many excuses not to get off my tush and at least take a walk. NO MORE SLACKING!!!! WE CAN DO THIS!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. you BOTH can do this!!!! Especially when you do it together! you have each other to talk, complain and motivate each other!!

    ReplyDelete