Saturday, July 21, 2012

Rockin' Out!

Want to know the BEST workout I did this week?
(Of course you do...you wouldn't be reading this otherwise :-p)

ROCKIN' OUT WITH YOUR...

Hubby and his Friends!
Get your mind outta the gutter!
This past Wednesday one of my favorite Hard Rock Bands came to the Sherman Theater in Stroudsburg! 
VOLBEAT!
You're probably thinking
"Who?"
Sounds like a pokemon to me
Volbeat. They are a Danish Rock Band. 
They are AMAZING live. No joke. Probably the best live band I've seen!
Best workout consisted of head banging and jumping up and down for about an hour and a half :)
Much better than going to the gym in my opinion!
This was Andrew and I before...
And then here is the HORRIFIC aftermath.
Actually. That picture doesn't give justice of how big of a HOT SWEATY MESS I was. Holy Guacamole!

Here are some pics of the show!
So awesome :)
Look em up on the youtube.
Or just go here :)
*warning explicit content!*

Tonight is going to be full of rest and relaxation PARTYIN' IT UP!
Our next door neighbors are getting hitched! In the backyard too :)
Going to be so cute!
I'm playing my violin for the ceremony too!
I love playing in weddings :)....most of the time. As long as its not for a bridezilla. Oi. They are the worst!
Well I promise I'll make my hungover butt post tomorrow and let you know how it goes! :)

It's Saturday! Go out and have a great night!

No comments:

Post a Comment