Tuesday, July 10, 2012

Real world stinks!

Working non-stop (today makes 16 days in a row) makes Bert a -effin exhausted!- tired woman!

Random Complaint for the day...
Ever catch yourself yelling at the car in front of you going 20 mph under the speed limit? Yeah...
My thoughts are usually..
Oh come on grandma!
Or...Why areyu goina soo schloww! *insert Asian pun here*
sorry for being so stereotypical...blame south park!
I've found myself doing that A LOT lately.
But I'm pretty sure my nerves have been stretched out more than your mom's childhood stretch Armstrong!

I need a day off.
End of Story.
Not kidding.

But I'll quit complaining about my hectic life so far and actually share what has been going on!
Exercise? Not happening as much as I wanted. Stupid work
Tomorrow I'm aiming for a good 2 mile run. Let's see if this actually happens! :)

4th of July was almost non-eventful.
Like I've been drilling into your brain, I worked both holiday weekends and 4th of July. Ouch. So not as many picnic-ing/cook-outs happened as I wanted! Poop

Got to see my long lost friend who moved down to Philly though!

I love this girl :)

Especially when she makes faces like this haha
I got to spend some extra time with my work sissy!
She is AWESOME! She completed the World's Runner Streak where you run for at least a mile EVERY DAY between Memorial Day and July 4th! She is truly an inspiration to me! Woop Woop!

I finally had the urge to bake!

NicetoknowaboutBert Fact #8? lost track
I LOVE BAKING!
Cookies? Omnomnom.
Bread? A pain..but still omnomnom.
Muffins? Yeahhhhhh muffinsssss

Remember the apron my sister gave me?
 I made some Blueberry Bran Muffins for Andrew :)
So Delish!

Back to my 4th of July week...
I got to see Fireworks on 2 occasions :)
Fireworks in the summer is a MUST DO for me!

Went to an Iron Pigs game last Friday with the family! So much fun! I even got to see my friend Chadders!! Too bad I was sweating bullets the whole night! So freaking hot!


Oh my gosh. I almost for got to tell you!
I had to spend 2 WHOLE NIGHTS...
BY MYSELF...
At the apartment. In the middle of the woods.
Just Ditto and I.
AHHHHHHH! 
Andrew was at a car show for the weekend.
He left me all alone :(
Confession: I slept tried to sleep with a BIG knife on my nightstand.
But!
I survived :)
Barely.
I swear we have a squirrel living in our ceiling.
Insomnia. All. Weekend. Long.
See what separation from my husband does to me?!
I love him :)
 

Question for you!
Can you handle sleeping alone?
I'm such a pansy.

No comments:

Post a Comment