Saturday, June 30, 2012

Working hard!

Guess who gets to work like 3 weeks straight!?!
oo OO Pick me! PICK ME!
Yup. This girl!
I really shouldn't complain since I volunteered! But it's just going to be a LONG couple of weeks!
It will make time go by so fast!
Speaking of....TOMORROW IS JULY!??!?!
Where the heck did June go?! Feels like we went on vacation for a couple days...worked....and BOOM! The month of June is in the history books! Holy. Cow.
My 16 year-old sister now has her license (for all of you in NEPA...watch out!!!) and Andrew and I have been married for over a year! Man I feel OLD!
Time sure does fly when you're having fun!

I got presents yesterday!!! YAY! I love presents :)
My family visited some more family in Florida last week....and I got...

TONGS!
Haha just kidding!
I got this thing-a-ma-jig that I can lounge in around the house and a Minnie Mouse apron! Tongs weren't included :(
I'm definitely going to make use of both of them! Laugh all you want :-p

Oh yeah. I'm still working out :) I did the dreaded treadmill yesterday since it was UN-Godly hot out! Only did a mile....but my pace was 10:30! I'm getting there!
Today after work (yes it's Saturday) I just did the elliptical. My legs are screaming at me! But I love it!

Tonight is a gathering with some work peeps! I can't wait!!!! Wish I could get obliterated tipsy but gotta work early tomorrow morning. Poop. Hoping to stay long enough for fireworks! Yay 4th of July!

What is your favorite part during 4th of July?!?

No comments:

Post a Comment