Wednesday, June 13, 2012

Back to reality :(

Pennsylvania never looked so beautiful dull.
Compared to VA beach!
Talk about an awesome never wanted to return vacation! Couple of minor setbacks...but that's vacations for us ya anyway.

Andrew started feeling A LOT better after my last post. We're thinking it was food poisoning! How? I have NO idea. We split every meal that day...you would have thunk that I would have gotten sick too. I'm glad I have a stronger stomach that he turned out to be OK!

So vacation was a lot of this
Since it was our...
Anniversary :)

We visited a bunch of animals!

 And did A LOT of walking.

NicetoknowaboutBert Fact #5

I now LOVE Virginia Beach! SOOOOO much better than the Jersey whshores.

Met some awesome southern folks! Awesome hospitality!


 I can do this allllllll day long. Until I become a lobster :)

Especially with this hunk by my side :-)

 He almost didn't make it out of the aquarium alive!

Don't worry. He climbed out I saved him :)


I'm going to gaze at my beach pictures and pretend like I'm not in pennsyltucky once again. :(
Back to the work/workout regime tomorrow!

Btw.
You can't swim ANYWHERE near PIE! It's DANGEROUS! ;-)
 Bring it Banana Cream...

No comments:

Post a Comment