Wednesday, June 27, 2012

Run Bert Run

I really need to get back in the swing of things!
Literally!
 Terrible form I know. I haven't swung a club in AGES! But what do you expect after I ran from my house down to the driving range to meet up with my awesome husband :)
 (Isn't he soooo adorable?!?!)
Balls.

Been thinking a LOT about things recently. Like...
Life? The usual.
Is the zombie apocalypse actually going to happen? (I frequently have zombie "nightmares" from watching video games!)
What can I do to push myself further and get myself to my goal weight?
Do I actually love RUNNING?!? Gulp.
I came to this conclusion.
Life is good :)
No zombies ( Not until September 22nd anyway...yikes!)
I'll be signing up for multiple 5ks around NEPA and strive for a better time! Eating healthier always works too
...
......
.........
YES! I actually DO love RUNNING! 

I felt a little discouraged on Monday after a really really stinky treadmill run (but who doesn't hate running on a treadmill?!) But I got back into a groove tonight :)
I might not be a fast runner, but I still feel great afterwards!
I'll get better eventually :-D


But in the mean time...I'm happier than a tornado in a trailer park!
Tehe!

P.S. In need of some chillin' music? I'm loving my Explosions in the Sky radio on Pandora!

1 comment: