Monday, June 4, 2012

IMPOSSIBRU!!

Monday Monday...
I don't like you.

Work = busy
Hubby has off and I don't. *frowny face*

However, this particular hell day Monday
=
Woah. It's 7pm already?!

Workout Log:
35 min cardio (on eliptical)
100 crunches (varied)


...lazy could have done more

Excuse:I thought Hubby was waiting for me to get home so I can make a scrumptious dinner...
Butttt...came home to this instead! Tehe
Why not wake him up you say?
HAHAHAHAHA
No can do. Once asleep...He's impossibru to wake.

Sooooo
I stuffed my face made Turkey Ranch sliders (san buns)and a salad.
Yum-O!

Btw. NicetoknowaboutBert Fact #1

I LOVE PICKLES!!!
Look what I found at Turkey Hill today!!!!
 That's a big honkin' pickle right derrr
And it's mine ALLLLL MINE!
Best thing about Pickles = 0 WW points! 
Buttt. I couldn't convince myself to eat the whole thing. Too afraid of gettin' that hypertension and my cells a shrivelin'


 Ugh tons of dishes to do...story of being a wife my life!

I wanna know...what is your favorite food?!? 

No comments:

Post a Comment