Tuesday, June 5, 2012

Sweatin' & Singin'

9pm. I'm finally home! 

What a busy day filled with stress, sweat, and singing :) (singing? I'll get to that)

Work seemed to take eternity FOREVER today! Why? I was hoping you could tell me. Probably because I actually went in early. WOAH! Shocker! (I've been loving sleep lately) 

NicetoknowaboutBert Fact #2

My favorite movies are anything with Johnny Depp Pirates of the Caribbean, Harry Potter, Sweeney Todd, ALADDIN!, and anything animated....just to name a few :) 

Yeah I love kids movies...so what?

Excuse my A.D.D. but someone at work got this song stuck in my head that I CANNOT get out! 
(If you're a musical freak like me, here is the song!)

Ok. Where were we?
Gym time after work. WOOT!

Workout Log:
15 min running/walking (treadmill) 
30 min cardio (elliptical)
Crunches
Push-ups

Brought my game today!! What? I'm a not so skinny girl remember?

Ok so now to the singing part.
I sang with the PVCS (Pleasant Valley Choral Society) this spring. Even though I was the youngest one there, I LOVED IT! I respect my elders :O)
Stop.

Rewind.

Me? Sing?

Apparently I can do it quite well!? Joined the church choir about a year ago and there must have been some talent scouts out there or something. But I LOVE singing! 

Stop. Forward. Play.

Had a free concert tonight at Shawnee Inn!

 Btw. My solo was in Don't Stop Believing - Journey :)))))))) <3


And Now. I have no voice. (Andrew must be happy! Haha)
Downed a bottle water and was still thirsty and Andrew wanted ice cream. No way did I want Ice Cream sarcastic much? No Seriously....I didn't want any! the world is coming to an end! 
Sooooo I got this instead :) 
DD frozen coffee w/ skim!


I ordered a small?!?! Guess I'll have leftovers for work in the AM :)


The boys are playing mario kart 64. It's calling to me.
"Bert! You Must Play Meeeeeee"
Gotta run...drive?...shoot some red shells?

Laterrr Dudes!

1 comment:

  1. You are a machine! Long freaking day AND fit in a good workout. HOLLERRRRRRRR

    ReplyDelete