Sunday, June 3, 2012

Sundays are so awesome..
They get 2 posts :)
Ate entirely too much at Mimi's..


But um..who wont eat that?!
(Egg Whites, Bacon, and Cheese from Shawnee General Store)


Adventerous Day with my awesome little sis...we found a snapping turtle!

This is why I don't go in Mimi's creek without PSTF- Preventative Snapping Turtle Footware(for you non Pennsyltucky folks...creek is pronounced cr-ick)

Btw. My sister rocks. I love when she plays with my hair :)
 #katnissbraids omg.nomakeup.


Had no clue It was supposed to rain today?
Well shoot! I wanted to go for a walk since it was bee-ay-you-tiful outside!
Tracked my walk....1.48 miles in 20 minutes. Good pace! Almost ran home because the clouds looked like they were going to pee on me very shortly haha.

To complete my weekend, Andrew and I went down to his parents and grabbed some n64 games :) tehehe
 
Mario Kart n64 for the WIN! 
*Yoshi is the best*

Looking forward to a 4 day work week!! hahaha suckers Wootburgers!

No comments:

Post a Comment