Saturday, June 23, 2012

It's getiing hot Hot HOTT!

Sorry for the absence folks! There is no excuse for leaving you behind (except for moving to a tropical island)

Let's pick up where we left off shall we?
This week was MUCH better workout wise. I've been keeping track of the walks and runs I do with RunKeeper (FANTASTIC app for androids!) Go ahead and take a peek :) Not the best times for runs...but keep in mind i'm fat I'm not in the best of shape and I really don't like running.....YET! I'm feeling much more confident with myself (running wise anyway :-p) I keep thinking of this fantastic crazy runner I know/work with and I know I can ALWAYS do more :)

This week was a scorcher! Holy cow was is hot out! But for some strange reason I got up before the sun on Friday and ran outside! There is something seriously wrong with me!

 Wow. Can't believe I shared those gosh darn AWFUL pics with you. But hey...I'm an OLD MARRIED LADY REMEMBER?!? Tehe. I have nothing to lose :)

 Last weekend I drove around my old stomping grounds of good ol' Plainfield/Pen Argyl, PA. I really really want to share this gorgeous place!
Nothing but farm land. It's amazing down there :) 
Not too mention all the nice cars that drive around too, old and new!
NicetoknowaboutBert Fact #8?

Andrew and I love...and I MEAN LOVE! Dodge Challengers. That one is a 392 HEMI SRT8. Which means...HUBBA HUBBA is car language :) I'm slowly learning the car talk...but I loooooove to look at them!

Btw...bought a new outfit today! 

Can't wait to put it on! 
And what do ya know...look at the time! I get to put this on and have a lovely afternoon with some awesome ladies :) Yay! More pics tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment