Friday, June 8, 2012

Virginia Beach here we come!!

Finally left for vacation! A very long overdue one too.

I have to apologize ahead of time...

I didn't bring my laptop with me SOOOO I'm doing this on my phone. The Blogger APP is foreign to me....

a.k.a I have no freaking clue how this will turn out on desktops! Haha.

Beautiful sunrise this morning! Hope its a good sign of things to come :)

Writing last night was a big NO NO! Btwn packing, falling asleep while packing, and trying to keep my kitty Ditto out of our suitcase = no time!

Oh yeah! NicetoknowaboutBert Fact #3

I have a cat named Ditto :) She was the runt of the litter....which I'm pretty sure was she's so retarded and SUPER A.D.D.

Speaking of A.D.D.....

NicetoknowaboutBert Fact #4

I have self diagnosed A.D.D :)
(Which is going to make this trip to VA very hard!)

Ok....time to be the navigator :)

Stay tuned for pics or relaxation and fun on the beach!!





No comments:

Post a Comment