Saturday, June 16, 2012

Workin' for the Weekend

Busy half of a week back at home!

Andrew and I are constantly on the go GO GO!
Visit family? Done. 
See long lost friends? Done and Done!
Work our lives away? Unfortunately Done.
Time to ourselves? HA! 
This is what we are hoping to accomplish this evening :)
It's nice to see and spend time with loved ones. But I think I'm going crazy not being at home. Our apartment is a disaster mess to say the least. My kitty literally yells at me when I get home (I hope it's because she misses me). And I'm just exhausted. Call me crazy, but I would LOVE for my schedule to be something like this...
Work 6-2:30
Workout 3 to 4-4:30
Make dinner for my awesome husband.
Dishes.
Sit on the couch and play video games/watch Jeopardy/Wheel of Fortune TV
Cuddle with Ditto and Andrew
 Bed.
Repeat.
Then of course spend time with friends/family on the weekend. 

Don't get me wrong. I LOVE my family [both old and New :-) ]  
I'm just tired. And getting frustrated at EVERYTHING in my old age.

{subject change}

Workout Log!
Like I said. We did a LOT of walking during vacation. My feet scream when I put flip flops on.
Soooo..
Went to the gym Thursday for 40 minutes of pretty intense elliptical time.

That's it.
I'm ashamed!
 BUT 
I got to enjoy time with my family :)
At the in-laws...
I got to cuddle with some cute cats

Meet Buddy and Sparky :)

Watched the sunset on a beautiful night...
Then our neighbors twisted our arms to sit and relax by the fire...

At my Mimi's...
We grilled burgers [veggie burgers for me] and I made grilled peaches!
Drizzled some honey and walnuts on them. Yum-O!
2 WW points for 2 peach halves or a whole peach ha :) HEAVEN!

Last night, one of my old college friends came for a dinner date :)
I miss her so much!
Unfortunately I forgot to take a picture of us. SO this old one with have to do :-p
Her and I were in the marching band at URI (University of Rhode Island)
and yes. you heard me. MARCHING BAND! I was "one of those"

NicetoknowaboutBert Fact #6.
I am. and will ALWAYS be. A BAND GEEK!
I was in the colorguard.  Loved every minute of it. I spun flag, rifle, and saber. Don't hate.
This is sooooo a topic for another blog session :-p

In the mean time. Go out and enjoy the beautiful weather! 

No comments:

Post a Comment