Tuesday, July 31, 2012

Mornin' Runnin'

Day 2 of "Kickin' my derriere in gear"
Woke up at 4:30am.
YIKES
It's really easy to do when you get your butt in bed early...orrrrrrrrrr falling asleep on the couch watching "Into the Universe with Stephen Hawking" haha 
(Don't get me wrong, I love that type of stuff! But it is def my go to show to put me to sleep lol)

Did a little warm-up and noticed my ankle was killing me. Great. That's all I need! Tried to stretch it and work it the best I could and then off I went. 
I was...slow...at best. 2.17 miles in 29 minutes. 
Ashamed.
The ankle was killing me, but I pushed forward. Eventually the pain went away and I was running at a comfortable pace for the butt crack of dawn.
Even though the run was slow i felt great!
I felt like I could keep going and going! This is something I haven't felt before! My legs hurt a bit but I didn't mind :)
Can't wait to run the 5K on Saturday Morning!
Exercise is done for the day and it's a great feeling :)
Excited to have another relaxing night in with Andrew <3
Gotta think of something creative to do with all this leftover taco meat for dinner!
Hmmm.
What will I come up with?!


I need to have at least ONE picture on here today...
So here's my Pirate Kitty!
 Yarrrr. Who be stealin' me kitteh treets!
a.k.a dude WTF?!

No comments:

Post a Comment