Thursday, July 12, 2012

Sister Day!

Made one of the best decisions of my LIFE yesterday.
I played hooky called off work!
That's not like me...usually...
BUT
I was about to die from exhaustion really behind on sleep that I couldn't even think!

So what did I do on my day off?!
You would expect me to say diddly squat absolutely nothing...
But in fact, I spent the whole day with my wonderful, awesome, Sister :)
AND...

I slept in until 9:45!
 *Felt spectacular!*
We then went to the movies and saw Disney's Brave!
If you haven't seen it you're a butt.
GO SEE IT!
Right now. Go!
Such a good movie! Different twist to the typical "Princess in distress...oh wait...here comes Prince Charming to save the day" Disney story.
I won't tell you the whole story. You're just gonna hafta find out yourself! 

My sister and I went shopping for some craft projects that we MUST finish before July 25th. 
Why July 25th?
On that very day, we are going down to Philly to see...
....
........
...........
ZELDA SYMPHONY ORCHESTRA!!!
 Oh. Emm. Gee.
Can't you tell I'm just a wee-bit excited!?!?
I'm a dork remember?
It's the perfect concert in existence for me.
 Video games and Orchestral music.
Greatest combination ever.
End of Story.

Got a bit side tracked i can go on and on and on about my love for music and video games!
So my sister is dressing up as Link (the main character in Zelda) and I'm going as Zelda (the princess!)
We have elf ears and all :)
Oh yeah GEEK ON!
Laugh all you want. But we are going to have so much fun AND we def won't be the only ones there dressed up.
It will be like a Comic-con for Zelda fans only!
\m/
^rockin out^
Here is some of the 8-bit bling we made so far!

After shopping it was HOT outside. So we went for a dip in the pool :)

Ate dinner at Mimi's.
Chicken and veggies on the grill. YUM-O!
Until this girl someone decides to slice her finger open while cutting stupid Zucchini.
Ouch. That Hurt.
Dang you Zucchini!
I will plot my revenge.

Back to the daily torture grind tomorrow!
Later peeps!

P.S. Do you have a silly obsession like I do with Zelda? I wanna know!
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment