Tuesday, July 24, 2012

Weddings and concerts!

Ever been to the Perfect Wedding?!
I believe I did!
This past Saturday I played violin/attended my neighbor's wedding in our their backyard!
Talk about the cutest country wedding I have ever been to!
The ceremony was short and to the point (best thing everrr for the guests!) and it was an awesome party afterwards! (Even a photo booth!)
I only have a couple pictures to share with you I'm horrible at taking pictures lately 

Here was my point of view from the porch!


My cousin Alex and I excited to play for the ceremony :)


Her beautiful cake and cake topper!



And of course I needed a picture with the new Mrs. Kristy Lee Blanco!


Boy was I hungover suffering the next day. Wine is a killer! 
But a tasty one at that :)
OOOO!
And who ever heard of Pudding SHOTS? Jello shots, that I've heard of....but PUDDING shots?! 
I can tell you that they are the most delicious little cups of pudding I ever had.
Omnomnom

Subject change.

ZELDA SYMPHONY TOMORROW NIGHT!
  Biggest dork. Right here.
My sister and I have our outfits ready!
I made some Triforce and Rupee Earrings, a chest necklace it's a chest on a chest hahah, and a heart belt for my sister (Link)
I will give you a preview of the AWESOME shoes Meelamoo painted for me :)
 
Ah! So EXCITED!
This event is definitely going to be the highlight of my 25th year of being Bert :)
I will NOT lack in picture taking tomorrow that's for sure.
My geekyness will be unleashed!
Beware!


Iron Pigs game tonight with Scoot and Staci! YAY! I miss hanging out with them!
A.D.D. again sorry.

One last note.   
I'm almost all signed up for the Zombie Survival Race in September! 
However. It's an obstacle course as well as a 5k.
I need suggestions on starter workouts for strength!
Need to be able to blast the zombies outta the competition!
Any help will be greatly appreciated :)

1 comment:

  1. at home crossfit type workouts will totally get you in the best shape ever. and ready to kill all the zombies!

    ReplyDelete